List Your Public Screening
Please contact us to hold a screening: info (at) livingdownstream.com
Do you think your community would like to attend a screening of Living Downstream? Here you will find the tools and information to help you hold your screening. A well-planned screening of the film will educate audiences, encourage discussion, and inspire further action. You can also post information about your screening to promote it to a larger audience.
To hold a screening of Living Downstream:
1) Purchase a copy of the Educational DVD. Purchasing the DVD will give you the rights to screen the film multiple times for educational or non-profit purposes and add it to your library or resouce center. For information on renting a DVD for a one-time only screening, please contact us.
2) Plan your screening using the "Hold a Screening" worksheet. This resource is also found within both guides that accompany the DVD.
3) Tell us about your upcoming screening. Fill out our simple form to help us track who is using the film and for the opportunity to promote your screening on our website.
4) Use the Living Downstream screening resources to promote your screening.
5) Hold your screening of Living Downstream, and above all HAVE FUN! People love an entertaining, thought-provoking film, and they enjoy a day or night out. The excitement, creativity, and hope you bring to your screening will be felt by your audience and will improve your event.
5) When your screening is over, let us know how it went. Log Your Action and share information about your event with us: how many people did you engage, what did accomplish, what lessons did you learn, and what action will you take next?
The official film poster for Living Downstream for reprinting at a size of 12” x 18”. Download the poster >
A Living Downstream flyer that you can customize to advertise your particular screening. Download the flyer >
A two-page flyer with ordering information, pricing and the bonus features for the Living Downstream Educational DVD. Download the flyer >
A modifiable press release to get you started in your media outreach. Simply fill in the blanks and send the release to the media outlets in your community. Download press release >
An assortment of publicity images. These images include the poster, the book cover, and several photographs taken during filming. Available for download in both screen and print resolution. See the stills at For the Media.
Pamphlet (Coming soon)
A detailed pamphlet about the film, the book, and the movement. This piece is an attention-getting and informative promotional resource. It features The Public Story of Cancer, an evocative and revealing essay by Sandra Steingraber. Available for reprinting or electronic distribution.
An engaging four-minute trailer for promoting the film. Click on the arrow button above to embed this video on your website.
A series of short teasers—released on an ongoing basis—for promoting the film. Available for embedding on your website to generate buzz about your screening, or for engaging your online community in a conversation about the issues. Watch the teasers >